Chalets at THE MOUNTAIN & LAKE
Our chalets with private sauna at the lake or in the mountains
The "Chalet AM SEE" - at the lake
Fulfil your dream of owning your own home by the lake and be enchanted by the magnificent natural surroundings of Lake Faak. A unique natural spectacle awaits you here, especially in autumn and winter. The bright colours of the forests, which promise a magnificent view from your bedroom at dawn. Why not start your day on holiday with a hot cup of tea on your terrace while listening to the soft rustling of the leaves and the wonderfully fresh air touches your cheeks? In winter, you feel like you're in a winter fairy tale when Lake Faak is covered in ice crystals and the snow-covered slopes of the mountain landscape invite you to go on your next winter hike. A unique spectacle of colours awaits you in the panorama sauna, where you can relax at the end of the day while the winter sun slowly sets on the horizon and you can "stargaze" in the evening.
Equipment & Services
- Facilities & service at Chalet AM SEE
- Private access to Lake Faak
- Sauna with panoramic window and view over the lake
- 2 SUPs and own barbecue (incl. charcoal) available on site free of charge
- 2 separate bedrooms offer enough space for up to 4 people
- Fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room
- 2 separate bathrooms with shower & WC, washing machine
- Free W-LAN & free car park (at the village SEELEITN)
- Tiny house made of solid wood by WOOD CUBE
- Additional services such as guest programme, child care, massage & cosmetic treatments etc. are offered depending on the season in summer: in the village SEELEITN and in winter: in the village SCHÖNLEITN
Further information about the facilities can be found here.
The "Chalet AM BERG" - in the mountains
Cosy evenings in front of the fireplace, long (winter) hikes, evenings with your loved ones and enjoying the peace and quiet of nature? Sounds almost like a dream, doesn't it? In our Chalet AM BERG, in the heart of the Dobrtasch Nature Park, you can realise exactly that. Situated at 1650 metres above sea level, you almost feel a little closer to heaven in this special place. The chalet, known to locals as the Knappenhütte, was built over 100 years ago by the Bleiberg miners' community as a place of recreation and found new splendour in 2022. The combination of tradition and modernity with everything the holiday heart desires guarantees holiday moments with a memory factor.
Equipment & Service in the "Chalet AM BERG"
- Complete chalet (220m²) for up to 10 pax
- Exceptional location in the Dobratsch Nature Park at 1,650 m
- Private sauna with panoramic window and view of the mountains
- 4 bedrooms with balcony
- 4 bathrooms with shower, WC & washing machine
- Large fully equipped kitchen with cosy dining table, high table & counter
- Sun terrace incl. Weber gas barbecue
- Cosy living room with large table, sofa corner, TV & wood-burning stove
- Free W-LAN & free car park, Sonos sound system
- Own UV system for the treatment of rainwater into drinking water
- Chalet can also be booked for exclusive seminars on request